When I’m craving something chocolatey like brownies, I want them FAST. This easy 1 bowl recipe will have your cravings satisfied super swiftly.
I am a massive chocoholic so Brownies are probably my all-time favourite dessert. These 1 Bowl Brownies are literally the best bite to satisfy a sweet tooth without the addition of refined sugar and extra calories.
They are dense, fudgey and rich in chocolatey goodness. They are also packed with nutritious ingredients. Win-win. NO Refined flour or sugar involved!
All you need is 8 simple ingredients (that you probably have lying around in your kitchen already) and 1 bowl.
1 Bowl Chocolate Brownies
- 100 g oat flour
- 100 g ground almonds
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 120 g maple syrup
- 100 g dark chocolate
- 60 g coconut oil/butter
- 3 eggs
- 30 g chocolate chips
- Combine the oat flour, ground almonds and cocoa powder in a bowl and stir
- In a separate bowl, add the chocolate and coconut oil (or butter) and melt in the microwave on 30 second intervals until smooth. Stir well
- Add maple syrup to the chocolate mix and stir
- Add the chocolate mix to the oat flour mix and beat. Add in 3 beaten eggs and mix well until you have a thick batter. If the batter is too thick, add a small amount of milk or nut milk and mix well
- Line a square baking tin and add the batter. Spread evenly and add the chocolate chips on top
- Bake in a preheated oven for 30 minutes at 180 degress celcius
- Leave to cool for a few minutes after baking and cut into 9 squares