People often complain about not having enough time in the mornings for breakfast. Chia seed pudding is one of the simplest breakfast options you can make. And when I say “make”, I mean literally just combine the ingredients in a jar or bowl and leave over night to set 🙂
It’s a game changer when it comes to saving time in the morning while also ensuring you eat a substantial breakfast. Eat in your Pj’s straight out of the fridge or take with you on the go!
This breakfast is keto-friendly because of it’s low carb content. It’s also packed with fibre and healthy fats from the chia seeds. I love the fact that it’s great for you while also tasting like a rich dessert 😉 That’s ultimate life hacking right there, am I right?
This also goes really well with my berry chia jam if you want to swirl it through the pudding!
Chia pudding parfait
- small mason jar/bowl
- 40 g whole chia seeds
- 175 ml unsweetened almond milk if you dont want a keto recipe you can use any milk/nut milk
- 50 g high protein greek yoghurt I like glenisk
- 1 handful blueberries ~12-15g if you want to weigh
- Add the chia seeds to your jar/bowl and then add the milk and stir continuously for around 2 minutes until you feel the chia seeds starting to thicken a bit
- When the mix is stirred thoroughly, top with 50g greek yoghurt and your blueberries. I Used frozen blueberries to get that "syrupy" effect 🙂
- Leave to set in the fridge for at least 2 hours – ideally overnight
- Enjoy when it's set, it should be a thick, pudding-like consistency