So I’m a bit of a raging chocoholic and if I can make something chocolate-themed AND get some good nutrition from it, I’m all in. 🙂 This chocolate ice-cream is guaranteed to satisfy any chocoholic’s cravings! It will also actually keep you full for a good while.
Packed with healthy fats (avocado), magnesium (cacao powder), energy boosting carbs (banana) and protein (chocolate protein powder), this is a meal in itself. The consistency is perfectly creamy, smooth and mousse-like. It tastes rich, decadent and chocolatey. Obsessed.
All you need for this recipe is 5 ingredients and a good blender or food processor. And 5 minutes out of your day. 5 minutes that you will not regret giving to this chocolate masterpiece.
Chocolate Ice cream
- nutri bullet / blender
- 50 g ripe avocado ( about half an avocado )
- 1 tbsp cacao powder or can use regular cocoa powder
- 50 g frozen banana ( about half a large banana )
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 100-150 ml milk of choice ( I love cashew milk ) add less liquid for thicker icecream and more liquid for a drinkable milkshake
- Add all ingredients to nutribullet and blend until smooth and creamy. Simple as! Swirl through some greek yoghurt to add even more protein!
- ENJOY 🙂