Oatmeal is probably the ultimate option for a busy morning! Super quick to make, nourishing & keeps you full for hours. This overnight oats version is a great one for summer days. It’s like a nice cool treat straight out of the fridge in the morning 🙂
No cooking required here! Just combine all ingredients in a bowl or mason jar (if you want it to be Instagram-worthy 😉 ) and do what it says on the tin – leave overnight.
I’ve always loved yoghurt parfaits, so I’ve combined Overnight oats with greek yoghurt and berries to give that parfait feel. The protein powder adds an extra kick of nutrients and also helps to keep you fuller for longer. This breakfast will give you a massive 40g of protein!
I am obsessed with the thick and creamy consistency of these oats! It literally tastes like a dessert for breakfast. And lawwd knows I am a fan of that.
All you need is 6 simple ingredients and 1 bowl/jar.
Take some time oat! And let’s get makin’ 😉
If you want more oatmeal recipes check these oat (see what I did there):
Vanilla & strawberry overnight oats
- 50 g whole oats
- 200 ml nut milk – I love cashew milk whatever milk you like
- 100 g greek yoghurt I love glenisk high protein yoghurt
- 100g g strawberries sliced
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract extract, not essence 🙂
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder ( optional ) I use kinetica vanilla
- Combine oats and protein powder in a bowl/jar and stir well
- Add the milk and vanilla extract and stir well
- add the yoghurt and strawberries on top of the oats and cover
- leave in the fridge for at least 6 hours – preferably overnight until the oats become thick and creamy
- Enjoy straight out of the fridge in the morning! Add extra toppings if you like – crushed nuts and dark chocolate are really good 🙂