How enticing is that name though? Peanut butter stuffed Banana Muffins. I love bananas and I love peanut butter, so I merged the two together and made a muffin love child.
These muffins could be stuffed with any nut butter. Almond butter would work great too. I even threw in a handful of dark chocolate chips in one of the batches and it was amazing.
This recipe has no refined flour or refined sugar! Just wholesome and nutritious ingredients!
As you know, I like to keep my recipes as simple as possible for you (especially the sweet ones, coz who wants to wait years for dessert?) so this is super quick and easy.
All you need is 9 simple ingredients and 1 bowl.
If you like other peanut-y themed goodies, check these out:
Peanut Butter Stuffed Banana Muffins
- Mixing bowl
- Muffin tray
- 100 g oat flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 small mashed bananas
- 100 g greek yoghurt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 30 g butter melted or coconut oil
- 30 g maple syrup
- 6 tsp peanut butter
- 1 egg
- Mash 1.5 banana (save half for slicing later) and add to a bowl with vanilla extract, yoghurt, egg, butter and maple syrup
- Add oat flour and baking powder and mix
- Add 1 spoonful of the mix into 6 muffin cases (half filling the case)
- Add 1 tsp peanut butter in the centre of each muffin
- Then top each muffin with the rest of the batter, covering the peanut butter
- Slice the remaining banana and top each muffin with a slice
- Bake for 25-30 mins at 180 degrees in a preheated oven